Give to Others: 10 reasons to help people in need
The remarkable thing about giving to others is summed up in a short, sweet statement by Anne Frank:
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world”
The following are 10 reasons why you should give to others in need:
- Because when you give help to someone in need, you facilitate strong encouragement. Showing compassion and giving kindness can really uplift a person when he’s experiencing a rough time. It conveys a sense of “faith” and an “I believe in you” spirit which alone can act as a tremendous source of renewal for someone who is hurting
- Because helping people in need sets an example for your children, family, and friends
- Because when you give to others it sets a positive and powerful tone for the day. Giving induces high levels of fulfillment and happiness that radiates an attractiveness others are drawn to
- Because giving to others is a jumpstart cable to a healthy habit. Once you start giving, you can’t stop giiiivvviiiinnnggg!
- Because helping others and charitable giving has a profound rippling effect. You never know, your single act of kindness could change lives in more ways than you possibly fathomed
- Because generosity and charitable gift giving promotes longevity
- Because monkeys give
- Because lending a helping hand is the single most easiest thing you’ll ever do in life that can make a difference and have a momentous impact
- Because you’re fortunate to have food, shelter, clothes, and water – give to others who don’t
- Because you grow by giving and selflessness changes you in a remarkable way
What would you add to this list?? Please share your feedback!
If you would like to help people in need you can do so right here on Microgiving.com.
- Because monkeys give why not give something back? You can help raise money for animal causes by visiting either our veterinary care or animal charities fundraisers and donate or you can create your own fundraiser to help animals in need.
- Because helping others and charitable giving has a profound rippling effect. To encourage this ripple effect you could give in areas that help groups of people. You could create a fundraiser to help your community or to start your own non-profit organization which would help others in need. Community and non-profit programs help encourage people to look out for their neighbors and help out in any way they can.
- Because you’re fortunate to have food, shelter, clothes, and water – give to others who don’t by visiting one of our categories dedicated to basic needs fundraisers such as causes for people who are close to homelessness or who are close to having their electric or water services disconnected.
- Showing compassion and giving kindness can really uplift a person when he’s experiencing a rough time. Everyone reading this can make a huge difference to someone in need just by visiting a page. Pick one at random or choose one from a category you care about. Just pick a page and click on the share buttons. Sharing the page on your own Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus timelines helps that person in need by making their situation known to people who give to others. Anyone in your network could be that person. When the person in need sees that their page has been shared and people are finding out that they need help there is hope and where there is hope all things are possible.