Give to Others: 10 reasons to help people in need
The remarkable thing about giving to others is summed up in a short, sweet statement by Anne Frank:
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world”
The following are 10 reasons why you should give to others in need:
- Because when you give help to someone in need, you facilitate strong encouragement. Showing compassion and giving kindness can really uplift a person when he’s experiencing a rough time. It conveys a sense of “faith” and an “I believe in you” spirit which alone can act as a tremendous source of renewal for someone who is hurting
- Because helping people in need sets an example for your children, family, and friends
- Because when you give to others it sets a positive and powerful tone for the day. Giving induces high levels of fulfillment and happiness that radiates an attractiveness others are drawn to
- Because giving to others is a jumpstart cable to a healthy habit. Once you start giving, you can’t stop giiiivvviiiinnnggg!
- Because helping others and charitable giving has a profound rippling effect. You never know, your single act of kindness could change lives in more ways than you possibly fathomed
- Because generosity and charitable gift giving promotes longevity
- Because monkeys give
- Because lending a helping hand is the single most easiest thing you’ll ever do in life that can make a difference and have a momentous impact
- Because you’re fortunate to have food, shelter, clothes, and water – give to others who don’t
- Because you grow by giving and selflessness changes you in a remarkable way
What would you add to this list?? Please share your feedback!